Help is at Hand
This inner approach to overcoming procrastination will give you a simple technique and a few tips on how to deal with procrastination effectively.
We all procrastinate, some more than others, but why do we do it?
Why does cleaning the bathroom, watching television or some other menial task suddenly become "important" when you have a pressing deadline?
Well there can be a number of reasons which may include:
- To escape the task, hoping it will miraculously disappear.
- The need to be perfect which causes paralysis and failure.
- Fear of failure -- that you're not good enough.
Fear of success -- perceived added pressure or responsibility it will create.
How To Overcome Procrastination Challenges
I'm sure you've heard some or all of these statements fall out of your mouth when you were faced with something you didn't want to do:
- I have to have at least [fill in the hours] uninterrupted hours to get this done
- I work best under pressure
- I don't have the information / everything I need to start
- I can't work in a mess (my personal favorite!)
And I'm certain you could add a few more.
Well procrastination help is at hand with this easy to learn simple EFT technique.
You can find the step-by-step basics here and you can also download my "EFT on a Page" to refer to.
Once you're familiar with the process, choose the eft scripts that resonate with you and try it out.
This is a quick and effective tool to help you overcome procrastination at home, at work or in your business.
From Overcoming Procrastination to Home Page